Michael Yon to sue Michael Moore?

Posted by DarthDilbert at 1/13/2009 03:30:00 PM

During my trip to Washington, D.C., I had a chance to catch up on some matters neglected while I was overseas. My attorney may have to file a lawsuit against Mr. Michael Moore. In May we contacted Mr. Moore, through his counsel, about Mr. Moore's unauthorized use of my work on his website. He did not respond. My attorney has written again. If Mr. Moore and his counsel continue to ignore our correspondence, we will proceed with a lawsuit.

This comes about from an incident last May in which the friend of terrorist group Hezbollah used Yon's photo of Major Mark Bieger holding a young Iraqi girl named Farah. Moore and his attorney have been contacted several times, but in typical moore-on fashion they have refused to account for their actions.

Michael Yon

0 comments

Post a Comment